Terms & Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3 - Scope of application
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - The agreement
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal and returns
Article 7 - Costs in case of the right of withdrawal
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of the withdrawal
Article 9 - The price
Article 10 - Compliance and guarantee
Article 11 - Agreement
Article 12 - Pictures and specifications
Article 13 - Force Majeure
Article 14 - Delivery and execution
Article 15 - Payment
Article 16 - Complaints procedure
Article 17 - Disputes
Article 18 - Additional or different terms
Article 19 - Liability
Article 20 - Data management
Article 21 - Disclaimer
Article 22 - Declaration of intent.
1 - Definitions
The terms used in these general terms and conditions are defined as follows:
- Cooling - off period: the period which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person not acting in the course of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day: calendar day;
- Durable medium: any storage device that allows the consumer or the entrepreneur to store information provided to him personally to be stored in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the information is made possible.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to –within the cooling off period- opt out of the distance contract;
- Model form: the model form that the entrepreneur makes available to the consumer and that the consumer can fill in when he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and the entrepreneur are met simultaneously in the same location.
- Terms and Conditions: these general Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
No Mercy Supply / Shop
4641 KA Ossendrecht
Telephone numbers: 0031 (0)164855477 – 0031 (0)683178118
Openingshours: Maandag to vrijdag 9:00 – 20:00 uur Saturday and Sunday by appointment
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any distance agreement or order between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these Terms and Conditions will be made available to the consumer in such a way that it can be easily stored on a durable data carrier by the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, then before the distance contract is concluded, the entrepreneur will indicated that the can be reviewed and at the request of the consumer will be sent free of charge
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these Terms and Conditions can be made available to the consumer by electronic means in such a way that the consumer can easily store them on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the Terms and Conditions by electronics means can be found and that the, at the consumer’s request, by electronic means or otherwise will be sent free of charge.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can, in the event of conflicting terms and conditions, always relay on the applicable provision that is most favourable to him.
- When one or more provisions of these conditions are void or destroyed in whole or in part, the agreement and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions and the relevant provision will be replaced by a provision that covers the original as much as possible.
- Situations that are not governed in these Terms and Conditions, should be assessed ‘in spirit’ of these terms and conditions.
- Lack and clarity about the interpretation or content of on e or more provisions of our Terms and Conditions, must be explained ‘tot the spirit’ of these Terms and Conditions.
- If an offer is subject to a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned.
- The offer in the web shop is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products/services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer as possible. If the entrepreneur uses illustrations, these are a true reflection of the products/services offered.
- All pictures, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- Every offer will contain such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- the height of any shipping costs;
- the way in which the contract shall be concluded and which actions this will require;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the arrangements for payment, delivery and performance of the contract or order;
- the deadline for accepting the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the offered price;
- the rate for distance communication, if the cost of using the means of distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic fee for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement is filed subsequent to its conclusion, and if so how the consumer can consult it;
- the way in which the consumer can rectify the information provided under the agreement before the conclusion agreement;
- other languages, beside English, an agreement can be entered;
- Code of Conduct which entrepreneur has to conform and instructions where the consumer can find the digital Code of Conduct;
- the minimum duration of the distance agreement of a duration transaction.
- The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 of this article, concluded at the time the consumer accepts the offer and comply with the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, confirms entrepreneur by electronic means receipt of the order without delay. As long as the order is not confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer may rescind or cancel the agreement free of charge.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and will ensure a secure Web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can-within statutory frameworks- inquire about the consumer's ability to fulfil his payment obligations, as well as facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If the entrepreneur on the basis of this research has good reasons does not enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request special conditions.
- The entrepreneur will add to the product or service the following information, in writing or in such a way that the consumer can store it on an accessible durable medium:
- a. the address of the place of business of the entrepreneur;
- b. the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- c. information on existing after-sales service and guarantees;
- d. the conditions in article 4 paragraph 3 of these recorded data, unless the entrepreneur has already provided the consumer with this data before the implementation of the contract;
- e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or for an undetermined time.
- In the event of a duration transaction the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
- Any agreement or order is entered under the condition of sufficient availability of the products.
Delivery of products:
- In the event of a purchase, a consumer has the possibility to dissolve the agreement for 14 days without giving any reason. This period commences on the day following receipt of all products by the consumer or a by the consumer announced representative.
- During the reflection period, the consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary in order to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will have the product and if reasonably possible- in the original condition and packaging returned to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wants to use his right of withdrawal he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days of receipt of all the products. The consumer can do this by means of the standard form. After the consumer expressed wanting to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer shall return the product within 14 days to the entrepreneur. The consumer must prove that the products are returned in a timely manner, for example by means of a proof of mail delivery.
- If the consumer at the end of the statutory period in paragraph 2 and 3 of this article has not expressed to want to make use of his right of withdrawal or the product has not been returned to the entrepreneur, the sale is a fact.
- Immediately after delivery, the consumer is obliged to thoroughly inspect the delivered goods for defects and, if they are present, to notify Hortoshop of this in writing by return of post. If the consumer does not point out defects to Hortoshop within 24 hours after the day of delivery, which could be noticed during a thorough investigation, the consumer is deemed to agree with the condition in which the goods were delivered and any right to complain will lapse. Hortoshop must be given the opportunity to check submitted complaints. Upon agreement about the defect, Hortoshop will replace the product with a new one.
Delivery of services:
- When delivering services, the consumer can terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days after concluding the agreement.
- To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer will inform the entrepreneur in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the costs of return and risk are entirely for the account of the consumer.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur shall ensure that within 14 days after the consumer expressed wanting to make use of his right, the full amount is refunded to the consumer after receipt of the product. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods are returned, for example by means of a proof of mail delivery.
- The entrepreneur can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer as far as provided for in paragraph 2 in this article. The exclusion of het right of withdrawal is valid only if the entrepreneur states this clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- which cannot be returned due to their nature;
- that rapidly decay or become absolute;
- products that are sealed and who’s the consumer has broken the seal.
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products/services do not increase, except for prices changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph the entrepreneur can offer products whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market beyond the entrepreneur’s control, with variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any prices are variable will be mentioned in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if they are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations.
- Prices increases form 3 months after the contract was concludes are only allowed if agreed upon beforehand with the entrepreneur and:
- they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the power to terminate the contract on the day on which the prices increase takes effect.
- The entrepreneur guarantees that het products and/or services fulfil the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provision and/or Government regulations. If agreed the entrepreneurs also states that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A warranty by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not alter the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert under the agreement with the entrepreneur.
- Any defects or wrong products delivered must be reported in writing to the entrepreneurs with X days/weeks after delivery. Return of the products must be made in the original packaging and new state.
- The warranty period of the entrepreneur corresponds to the factory guarantee period. The entrepreneur is not responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The guarantee does not apply if:
- the delivered goods have been repaired and/or modified by third parties and/or the consumer;
- the delivered goods are exposed to unusual circumstances or otherwise treated carelessly or contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or on the packaging;
- the inferiorly in whole or in part is the result of rules that the government has asked or will ask about the nature or quality of the materials used.
ARTICLE 11 - Agreement
- An agreement between No Mercy shop and a customer is established after the order has been assessed by No Mercy Shop
- No Mercy shop reserves the right to reject the order without giving reasons, or only to accept the condition that the shipment takes place with payment in advance
Article 12 – Pictures and specifications
- All images; photos, drawings, etc.; Information regarding weights, dimensions, colours, images of labels, etc. on the internet site of No Mercy shop are only approximate, are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
Article 13 - Force Majeure
1. No Mercy shop is not liable if and insofar as its obligations cannot be fulfilled as a result of force majeure.
2. Force majeure is understood to mean any foreign cause, as well as any circumstance, which should not reasonably be at its risk. Delay or non-performance by our suppliers, Internet disruptions, electricity disruptions, e-mail disruptions and disruptions or changes in technology provided by third parties, transportation difficulties, strikes, government action, delays in supply, negligence of suppliers and/ or manufacturers of No Mercy shop as well as auxiliary persons, illness of personnel, defects in auxiliary or transport equipment are expressly considered as force majeure.
3. In the event of force majeure, No Mercy shop reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement is changed in such a way that implementation remains possible. Under no circumstances is No Mercy shop obliged to pay any fine or compensation.
4. If No Mercy shop has already partially fulfilled its obligations at the start of the force majeure, or can only partially fulfill its obligations, it is entitled to invoice the already delivered or the deliverable part separately and the customer is obliged to pay this invoice as it was a separate contract. However, this does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part has no independent value.
Article 14 - Delivery and execution
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care in the receiving and the execution and/or delivery of the orders and the services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has notified to the entrepreneur.
- Accepted orders will be sent promptly but no later than 30 days after order message, unless the consumer has given permission that a longer delivery period is complied with. If delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer will receive a message and has the right to terminate the contract without penalty.
- All delivery times are indicative. Exceeding a term gives consumers no right to compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the entrepreneur will refund the amount which the consumer has already paid as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will attempt to provide a replacement product. At the latest when the delivery is made, it will be reported that a replacement article is delivered. At replacement articles the right of withdrawal cannot be ruled out. The costs of any return shipment shall be borne by the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests upon the entrepreneur up to the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless otherwise expressly agreed. To the delivery obligation by the entrepreneur is met, once the order is offered to consumer once.
- As far as not agreed otherwise, the amounts owed by the consumer have to be paid within 7 business days after the cooling off period ex article 6 paragraph 1.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in payment data provided or stated without delay to the entrepreneur.
- In case of non-payment subject to statutory limitations, the entrepreneur has the right to advance to the consumer reasonable costs to charge.
- The entrepreneur has a complaints procedure and handles complaints by filling out the complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the contract or an order should be fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur within 7 days after the consumer has found the flaws.
- Complaints are handled within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires longer processing time, the entrepreneur will, within the period of 14 days, reply with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be solved in joint consultation, a dispute arises that is susceptible to the dispute resolution.
- With complaints that cannot be solved in joint consultation, the consumer has the possibility to contact http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- A complain do not suspend the entrepreneur of his obligations, unless the entrepreneurs indicates in written otherwise.
- If the consumer complaint is well-founded, the entrepreneur has the possibility to replace or repair the delivered products for free.
- Dutch law shall apply exclusively to any dispute, agreements and orders, even if the consumer lives abroad.
- The Vienna Sales Convention shall not apply.
- Additional derogations from these general terms and conditions must not be to the detriment of the consumer and should be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored in an accessible manner on a durable medium by consumer.
Article 19 - Liability
1. No Mercy shop is not liable for damage in any way whatsoever. So also not due to incorrect use of the products. Before use, read the instructions on the packaging and/or consult our website.
2. Retention of title. As long as the Buyer has not fully complied with all its payment obligations to No Mercy Shop under an Agreement for the delivery or making available of goods, including claims for failure to comply with such an Agreement, No Mercy Shop retains the ownership of all goods delivered to the Buyer.
Article 20 - Data management
2. No Mercy shop respects the privacy of the users of the internet site and ensures confidential treatment of your personal data, which will be deleted after 14 days.
3. No Mercy shop uses a mailing list in some cases. Each mailing contains instructions to remove yourself from this list.
Article 21 - Disclaimer
1. Although No Mercy Shop takes the utmost care with the content of its website and the General Terms and Conditions, No Mercy Shop accepts no liability for incompleteness or inaccuracy of the information, or for any consequences thereof. When using referrals to other websites (the hyperlinks), No Mercy Shop accepts no liability for the information provided on these sites. No Mercy Shop also accepts no liability for any damage that may arise as a result.
Article 22 - Declaration of intent.
- When you accept our terms and conditions, you hereby also declare not to use the products aquired from us, for purposes that are in conflict with Dutch law.